Thursday, October 30, 2008

Blog

So I finally have the internet and I promised my sister-in-law, Timmer, that I would create a blog once we had the internet so that we can all keep updated on each others life's. But be patient with me I'm not the smartest person when it comes to a computer.

6 comments:

Three Guys and a Gal said...

I Love it. You did so much better on yours then I did!! I love it. I also love that i was your first follower and i figured out how to do that all by myself! By the way Raylee is so stinking cute!!I guess Timar was right this is a good good way to keep updated!! lol

Three Guys and a Gal said...

I love it! You did an awesome job! I guess Timar was right this is a good way to stay updated!lol By the way Raylee is so cute. I am excited to get to see pictures of her!! YAY

Katie Nikolaus said...

Yea! Me and Timar are bringing everyone into the blogging world! Let's say we get a new pic of the Nikolaus family...since I'm pregnant in the one you posted! Haha!

Timar Lu said...

Hello, I am a dear friend of the Nikolaus family and I was just wondering.....who is the Timar that you speak of? She sounds fabulous! :):):)haha I love that we are all on this page right now. It is so fun to grow together and make up for the distance between us. Love you guys. Kiss the girl for me.

Katie Nikolaus said...

You didn't have to change it right away! Haha, thanks though!

Jennifer said...

Hi, I hope cousins count in keeping in touch! Tell Britto Hi from his favorite cousin Jennifer!
It is so fun to see a picture of Rylee, she is so cute, maybe I will get to see her in real life when Mckinney leaves for his mission. I'm adding you guys to my blog list so that we can keep in touch. I am excited about your job with Kenecott.
The Beecrofts