Two weeks ago we went to St. George to get away from the cold and to enjoy Britto's four days off. It was so much fun! We had such a blast and Ray loved being around all of her cousins. And we definitely enjoyed the nice weather. It was so beautiful that weekend!
One of the days we were down there we all went to the "Spin Park." The kids loved it and even Ray got to play on the playground. I even got up the guts and swung on this weird swing thing. I say that because I am afraid of heights and it totally scared the crap out of me. Morgan was a good sport and put up with me, but we had fun!
One of the days we were down there we all went to the "Spin Park." The kids loved it and even Ray got to play on the playground. I even got up the guts and swung on this weird swing thing. I say that because I am afraid of heights and it totally scared the crap out of me. Morgan was a good sport and put up with me, but we had fun!
While we were down there Britto had a sleep apnea test done. So he had to stay over night at the clinic, which was no fun. The next day we went back in and they wanted him to stay another night and into the next day because they think he might have narkalepsy. But he didn't want to spend our last day of vacation there and miss Maggie's games so we are suppose to go back down and get it done sometime. As for the sleep apnea he has mild sleep apnea. I really hope that we can figure out his sleeping problems because it is way scary for him to be falling asleep randomly especially with Ray in the car.


No comments:
Post a Comment