Last weekend we were in St. George for Mckinney's farewell but while we were there we had a lot of fun with the cousins. Jaxon and Ryker love to play with Ray and she loves all the attention that they give her. We had a lot of fun and enjoyed all the time with the family.


My birthday just happened to be the same day as Kinney's farewell so my family came down the Friday before to celebrate with us. Saturday morning we went to Crakerbarrel, my favorite place! And of course my mom spoiled me with a new purse, wallet and a couple of other things. What a great mom I have!
After dinner we went home and Britto's family was waiting with a cake, so they sang happy birthday to me. Thank you guys for thinking of me.


2 comments:
Hey sis thanks for putting up a few pictures from that weekend. I forgot to get my camera out for most of it except for dinner the one night. Hope you had a great birthday! Thanks for letting me bum a ride that day. I'm so proud of him too and so excited for him. He's an amazing guy and was one of my best friends for quite some time. All thanks to you and britto for introducing us. He will be an awesome missionary!
I'm sad I couldn't be there for the festivities. What else did you get for your birthday? Did Britto not get you anything?
Post a Comment