Monday, January 12, 2009

Ray's First Tooth!


I know that I have been really bad about updating my blog but my sisters have my pictures from Christmas and they haven't sent them to me yet. But recently Ray just cut her first tooth! I found it yesterday and I got so excited! I even had to wake Britto up from his nap to show him but he even got excited! Now she is very protective of her mouth and closes it shut way tight and won't let me feel any more. We have also started a bunch of new foods with her and this is what she thought of the cottage cheese.

She obviously knows what she likes and what she doesn't because as soon as it went in her mouth she started spitting it right back at me. What a girl!

2 comments:

Taylor Family said...

Your in for a fun time now. Hopefully she is not a picky as Kam. That is so exciting she got her first tooth. It doesn't sound like you had too much trouble. It is nice when they just show up.

Three Guys and a Gal said...

Wow the first tooth! Thats awesome!! Now she can bite you!! LOL