What is your husband’s name? Britton Reeves Nikolaus, goes by Britto, or Bo
How long have you been married? a year and a halfHow long did you date? We had our first date in November and we were married in May How old is he? 23 almost 24
Who eats sweets? we both do
Who said I love you first? Britto did.
Who is taller? Britto
Who can sing best? neither one we both suck at singing.
Who is smarter? hate to say it but I am.
Who does the laundry? I do. Have you ever seen Britto do a load of wash? Not pretty.
Who pays the bills? I do.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Britto
Who mows the lawn? We both used to but now we just have a square of lawn so neither one of us do.
Who cooks dinner? I do, at least I try to cook.
Who drives? Britto does because I get so irritated with people.
Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Britto
Who kissed who first? Britto did.
Who asked who out first? Britto kinda did only because I told my roommate that I liked him. Who wears the pants? I do, Britto tries but it doesn't really happen.
I tag Lindsay, Aimee and Erin


No comments:
Post a Comment