Ray has been growing like a weed lately and she kinda grew out of her swing. She has always sat like this in her swing but she is way to big to do that with out falling out of it. So I went online and found this way cute jumper that was going to be a Christmas present but we set it up already so that I could actually get something done. She loves to jump up and down with the music from the little piano that is on it. The seat turns around and she goes in circles non-stop finding new things to play with. I am so glad that she love it.
When she gets done jumping she loves to pull her legs up, it's like she hates touching the ground if she doesn't have to what a girl!


2 comments:
Not only will she have fun, but it will ware her out too. That is always a bonus. She is a doll.
She is so adorable. I love how she pulls her leg up too cute!! I love the jumper too. That is by far the cutest one I have seen! I was glad to see the updates!! Thats a precious pic of Ray and Bo too!!
Post a Comment