This last Saturday was my dads birthday so we all went to Iggy's for lunch. Dad wanted to go to Tepanyaki but they didn't open until three so he settled for Iggy's instead. Mom put a lot of thought into dads birthday. Since my grandma passed away in August she has been trying to think of something to do and she finally did. We all thought it would be funny to do the MasterCard commercial. We gave him a brown paper bag (he thought there was suppose to be something in it!) then we gave him a hankie which was my grandmas. He was kinda confused but we all thought it was funny and mom was hoping he would tear up, but nothing.
Then came his present. Mom took a bunch of my grandma's old clothes and made a blanket out of it. It was pretty wild but I think he liked it. (good job mom it looked awesome!)
And of course you can't forget the grand kids! Ray was so tired that we almost had her asleep in the highchair and Zoey was just Zoey. She was a great helper to grandpa with helping him open his presents. I think he likes his granddaughters just a little bit!
Love you dad! You're the best!


3 comments:
Not to seem all stackerish or anything, but I was skimming through blogs (ya know when you have nothing else to do for an hour...) and came across yours. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ARE A DADDY! That is awesome! Lindsay, You seem like a sweet heart and you and your hubby are so cute!! :) I just wanted to say hello since I saw ya. Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Hey Britton and cute family! I don't know if you remember me but I found your blog and thought I would say hello! It looks like you are way happy! Your little family is so cute! That makes me happy that all is well! Random that you live up here now but way cool! Well just thought I would say hi. I know the fam is not too fond of me but tell them hi! Good to see ya!
Hey- Ray is getting to big. We haven't seen you guys for a long time. We really miss you guys. I hope that you are doing well. We are making our blog private. All I need is you e-mail address. You can email me at aimkam@hotmail.com.
Post a Comment