Saturday, November 15, 2008

Mum mums


I've been trying to find new foods that Ray will like and actually eat a lot of. She eats pretty much everything but she just doesn't eat enough and we are suppose to be fattening her up, doctors orders. So I remembered my friend, Aimee, mentioning these mum mums that her daughter ate and I finally found them at Walmart. She totally loves to eat them she makes a mess but eats them right up. Hopefully this will get her ready for more finger foods.

These are pictures of how Ray sits in her bumbo. She loves to sit with one leg pulled up just like me and my mom. We never sit in a chair with our feet on the floor, and it obviously hasn't skipped this generation. What can I say she is so much like her mother!

4 comments:

Westover's said...

Shandy and I sit on one leg. Grandpa Lindsay usta get so mad at me for not sitting on my but at dinner. Miss that Guy!

Taylor Family said...

CUTE!!!!! She is getting so big. We miss seeing you guys. In these pics it looks like she has red hair.

Bo and Linds said...

Her hair's not red I swear it's more blond then anything else.

Alisa J said...

Hey Linds! My mom stumbled upon your blog and gave me your address. I have a blog too if you want to check it out at http://scottandalisajohnson.blogspot.com/

Anyway. Your baby is so cute! Also, I heard that you were in charge of assigning Christmas presents this year. Could you email me a list? My email is alisalij@gmail.com Love you! You guys look great!